Vendors will be assigned on a “first come, first served” basis. Please indicate your vendor classification and pay as appropriate.
APPLICATION AND PAYMENT DEADLINE: June 2, 2017
Food Vendors | $75
Non-Food Vendors | $25
Non-Food/Non-Selling Vendors | $10
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS APPLICATION:
- Vendor must provide copy of license and minimum $1,000,000.00
- Liability Insurance policy naming Town of Oakland as additional insured.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed. You will be required to provide your own electricity.
- On-site sales of products/services.
- Vendors will be provided one 8’ Table and 2 chairs.
- Accessibility to electrical will be limited. Vendors assigned open air locations must provide their own tents or coverings.
- Coverings should not exceed 10’ x 10’ feet in width.
- This section will be exclusively for high school and university student artists to showcase their work for sale. Open for all medias. Get experience exhibiting your work, and exposure in the community. The zone is limited to 20 artists who, in the 2017/18 school year, will be in high school grades 9-12 or enrolled in college.
Load in will be begin at 12:30 p.m. day of the event, June 10, 2017. Vendor is responsible for clean- up of their specific area. Trash receptacles will be provided.
Please submit the following information. Upon approval, you will be invoiced for your booth space. If you must cancel, please submit in writing to email@example.com. No refunds on cancellations made after June 7, 2017.